A Lazy Gals' Vegan Lasagna
- 1 box organic lasagna noodles
- 2 packages of Beyond Meat beefy crumbles
- 1 to 1 and 1/2 jars of Roa’s Homemade marinara sauce or any other good marinara sauce
- 1 package of Daiya mozzarella cheese
- 1 package of Follow Your Heart parmesan cheese
- 1 to 1 and 1/2 containers of Tofutti ricotta cheese
- 3 tbsp of Chosen Food’s avocado oil (divided)
- 2 large zucchini
- 1 lb crimini mushrooms
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- Himalayan salt and pepper to taste
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 375 F
2. Bring a large pot to boil, season with olive oil and Himalayan salt. Add in organic lasagna noodles. Boil for 8 minutes or until al dente. Drain and rinse noodles then lay out on wire cooking rack to dry completely
3. Cook meat crumbles in a little 1 tbsp avocado oil
4. Slice crimini mushrooms and cut zucchini into rounds. Coat each pile of veggies in 1 tbsp avocado oil, Himalayan salt, and pepper. Bake for 15 minutes.
5. Now let’s layer!! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
6. Lightly grease a large baking dish with olive oil. Layer first 1/2 cup marinara sauce, then lasagna noodles.
7. Spoon evenly ricotta then season with dried oregano, salt, fresh chopped garlic, and pepper. Evenly spread out zucchini, mushrooms, and red onion. Top with mozzarella and parmesan. Finish with more sauce.
8. Continue layering
9. Final layer will be noodles, ricotta, and cheeses. Add dollops with ricotta on top for extras cheesy goodness. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
10. Bake for 45-50 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool. Finish off with fresh basil
I hope you enjoy!
Sending you love and light on this beautiful day or night wherever you soul may be.