- 3 ripe bananas 2 cups oat flour (I used Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free oats blended up**)
- 1 cup Bob’s Red Mill Almond flour
- 1 1/2 tsp aluminum free baking powder
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground clove
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1 tsp pure vanilla
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup Wholesome Sweet molasses
- 1/2 cup almond milk or any other nut milk you prefer
1. First preheat oven to 350 F
2. Next peel the ripe bananas mash them in a small bowl. You can leave them as chunky or as smooth as you like. I typically like mine to be smooth so I mash with a fork for about 2-3 minutes until all lumps are gone.
3. Next add all wet ingredients to mashed banana. This includes almond milk, vanilla, maple syrup, and molasses.
4. Next in a larger bowl, combine dry. I find it best to use a metal whisk, this ensures that all powders are evenly distributed.
5. Add wet to dry and stir until a batter is formed, it will be a little loose.
6. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper, you can lightly spray the parchment with cooking spray if you like. If you are wanting to keep this recipe oil free then skip this step. The bread will come out just fine.
7. Place loaf pan in preheated oven and bake for 45-55 minutes.
8. Once done remove from oven, let cool for about 5 minutes before lifting out of loaf pan.
Pro tip: cut a thick slice, smear with some nut butter, add a drizzle of honey, and a touch of hemp seeds for the perfect treat!
**For blending oats into flour it is best to use a high speed blender. A food processor will not work because it won’t turn into the oats into a fine powder. I use my Nutribullet and blend in about 3-4 30 second intervals until a fine powder us formed.
I hope you enjoy!
Sending you love and light on this beautiful day or night where your beautiful soul may be.