Miso Ramen | Gluten Free
The best comforting soup you can make at home! Also, beats any take out ramen, in my opinion. Within 30 minutes you have a flavorful broth perfect for dinner.
- 1 carton low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup miso paste, I use mellow white
- 2 cups water
- 5-8 garlic cloves
- 4 green onions
- 2 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1/2 block extra firm tofu
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Salt to taste
Brown rice noodles (I use this brand)
1. Place a large pot on stove and bring to medium heat.
2. Thinly slice garlic cloves lengthwise, you can chop finely but I wanted big pieces of garlic.
3. Slice ends off green onion, then slice thinly.
4. Add all veggies to heated pan, if mixture gets too dry add in a touch of water or veggie stock.
5. Let cook for about 10 minutes.
6. Add in 1/4 cup of veggie stock and miso paste, warm through until miso has turned to liquid.
7. Cut tofu into tiny cubes.
8. Add in remaining liquid, tofu, and seasonings.
9. Bring to boil then add in noodles.
10. Use a wooden spoon to break up noodles, keep stirring until noodles are soft.
11. Serve up portion and top with favorite toppings
I hope you enjoy!
Sending you love and light wherever you may be.