One Bowl Banana Muffins
- 1 flax egg (1 tbsp ground flax + 2.5 tbsp water)
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 tbsp creamy unsalted almond butter (only ingredients should be almonds)
- 1 tbsp aluminum free baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup Bob’s Red Mill 1:1 Gluten Free Baking Flour
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour (I like this one)
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
1. Preheat oven to 375 F
2. First create your flax egg and whisk together. Let stand for 5 minutes to set.
3. Next add in bananas and mash until smooth, or leaving chunks. Whichever you prefer!
4. Add in coconut oil, almond butter, and vanilla next. Stir until completely combined.
5. Next add in almond milk and spices. Once that is combined, add in everything else besides pumpkin seeds and pecans.
6. Stair until thick batter is formed.
7. Spray muffin tins with cooking spray or line with muffin cups. Scoop out batter filling all the way up. Sprinkle with pumpkin seeds and shopped pecans. Bake for 30-35 minutes for until nice and golden.
8. Serve warmed up with your favorite nut butter and some organic raw honey!
I hope you enjoy!
Sending you love and light wherever your beautiful soul may be.