One Bowl Chocolate Chip Cookies
Yield: 12 cookies
- 1 1/2 cups oat flour (I used this one blended up)
- 1/2 rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 3 tbsp creamy, unsalted almond butter, or any other nut butter of choosing
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla
- 1/3 cup vegan chocolate chips (I used these)
1. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. Place melted coconut oil, coconut suagr, almond butter, almond milk, and vanilla into bowl then combine.
3. Next add in all dry ingredients, you may want to switch to hands for easier mixing.
4. Once combined, add in chocolate chips and fold in.
5. Parchment mine a baking sheet then scoop out about 1-2 tbsp cookie dough.
6. Place on baking sheet. Feel free to spray with cooking spray, but I found that I didn’t have to.
7. Bake for 9-10 minutes.
8. Remove from oven, place on wire cooling rack, wait to cool, or not. Enjoy :)
I hope you enjoy!
Sending you love and light wherever your beautiful soul may be.