Orange Cauliflower Rice Bowl
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 cup chickpea flour (I like this brand)
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1 tbsp avocado oil (I like this brand)
1. Preheat oven to 375 F
2. Break down cauliflower into florets. I find it best to use a pairing knife and cut florets off stock.
3. Prepare your batter in a small bowl, use a fork to ensure no lumps.
4. Dump each floret into batter and shake off excess with fork.
5. Grease a parchment lined baking sheet with avocado oil.
6. Place dipped florets on baking sheet.
7. Then set in oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- 1/2 cup orange juice. Make sure to buy 100% orange juice.
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp ginger minced
- 1 tsp sriracha, you can add less for not as much spice.
- 2 tsp cornstarch
1. Place all ingredients into small saucepot and place onto stove.
2. Bring to boil, then reduce heat and let simmer until thickened.
1. Remove cauliflower from oven.
2. Using a fork dip each floret into the sauce and place back on baking sheet.
3. Bake for an additional 10 minutes.
Crispy Brown Rice:
- 2 cups prepared brown rice
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp sriracha
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
1. Bring a pan to medium heat.
2. Place ingredients into pan.
3. Stir constantly until rice is crispy.
Now to make your bowl!
Recipe below is for one serving.
- 1/2 cup orange cauliflower
- 1 carrot, made into ribbons
- 1/4 cup sliced purple cabbage
- 1 cup sautéed kale (sauté kale in one clove chopped garlic, avocado oil, and Himalayan salt)
- 1/2 cup crispy brown rice
- 1/2 cup sautéed broccoli (sauté in one clove chopped garlic and avocado oil)
- 1/4 cup sautéed crimini mushrooms (slice mushrooms thinly then sauté in one clove - chopped garlic and avocado oil)
- 1/4 tsp everything but the bagel seasoning
- Pinch red pepper flakes
Assemble everything together whichever your eye pleases you!
I hope you enjoy!
Sending you love and light wherever your beautiful soul may be.